Friday, June 17, 2011

Books

Because I am unoriginal, I am copying Susanne's blog for today's post.

1. The book I am currently reading.

There is no dog by Meg Rosoff. I was fortunate enough to see Meg recently talk about her new book at <href="http://www.wheelercentre.com">The Wheeler Centre</a>, and even more fortunate to work with somebody who had an ARC. So far, I'm loving it - well written and darkly humourous - just how I like it.


2. The last book I finished.

Thyla by Kate Gordon


A fairly common paranormal plot, but with an inventive Tasmanian twist that makes it an entertaining read.

3. The next book I want to read.

Six Impossible Things by Fiona Wood.


I've been meaning to read this book for ages, and it's on the top of my bedside pile.

4. The last book I bought.

Daywards by Anthony Eaton.


I just realise that my entire list thus far has been YA. Am I being too predictable? :-/

5. The last book I was given.

The Shattering by Karen Healey.


This was a freebie at the Reading Matters conference, and I'm thrilled to have an advance copy. I think I'll read it very soon.

What are you guys reading at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment